Sunday 9 October 2011

Gunung Angsi Climb 8 Oct 2011


So on 8th Oct 2011, for the first time I went on another journey to top of Mount Angsi in Seremban, Negeri Sembilan Malaysia. This is actually my first climb to any mountain and I was joint by about 30 students and 6 teachers from Sekolah Menengah Sains Bangan Datoh Perak.

My brother, who is also one of the teachers at that school has invited me to join him and his team on that day. Thanks to him for the invitation.

I have been longing for a climb of a mountain and that day I have managed to achieve that.

Here's some pictures from the climbing. 

Please have a look. My advise is - go. Conquer the mount. It might not be easy for some people but you can do it for sure.

The top of this mountain is 825m from sea level. Not too high but the incline is a bit tough I would say. It will take about 4 hours on average to reach the top and 3 hours to reach the bottom.


































No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...