Saturday 10 September 2011

Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Batin Malaysia

After 4 years in Sydney, I, once again tasted the joy of Hari Raya Eid Fitr in my hometown, KT.

I feel at home again. Thank God.

Still, decision to study in Sydney was a wise one. It's not every that we can celebrate the joy of hari raya with the closest friends. It's not every year we organised our own open house but that's what we got in Sydney.

Back in Malaysia, I'm still in the kitchen. Our family also had our own open house. But it's kinda different here. I was only looking. Sisters, mother and in laws are doing all the jobs in the kitchen.

The 4 Hari Raya in Sydney, I think I've got the best of all them. I'll keep it in my mind. Coz I don't I'm gonna have those kind of experience again. I hope I will. God willing I'll have it once again.

Thank you Allah for giving me those opportunities.

Thank you Allah for giving me the chance to celebrate Hari Raya in Atas Tol once again.

Thank you.                   

 


         



          































2 comments:

SyakieraRusli said...

nice one bro..hey, ade d mlesia yer..btw, smd hari raye 2u :)

Syarifuddin Zahid said...

thanks,,haah..ada kat msia..kerja kat seremban skarang.selamat hari raya kembali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...